Get your car and pet insurance cover by admiral Insurance company with ease.
Admiral Insurance Review
Admiral is a UK based insurance company, set up in 1993 to specialise in car insurance and pet insurance.
They have come a long way since then and now offer a lot more than just car insurance and pet insurance.
What Admiral Insurance Covers?
Admiral Insurance offers a variety of products including: Multicover, Multi car, Home insurance and Travel insurance etc…
• Admiral Multicover Insurance
Admiral MultiCover’s insurance is designed to cover your Car Finance, van and home on one discounted policy.
You can start with just one car, van or home, and any others you tell them about are added when they are due for renewal – each new addition earns its own discount.
It is a standard 12-month policy with the same renewal date.
One of the best things about admiral MultiCover Insurance is that you don’t need to be a homeowner to benefit from it, it’s great for renters too.
You can combine your car and van insurance with a full home insurance policy, or just contents insurance if you are a renter.
MultiCover is also great for families – you can combine your immediate family’s cars, vans and homes – and they don’t all have to live at the same address.
You can add up to seven cars online, including classic cars and electric cars.
Why Admiral Multicover Insurance?
• You won’t need to remember different dates, with MultiCover you have one renewal date for everything on your policy.
• You can add a vehicle or home at any point during the year-long policy, it will still renew on the same date as the first thing you added.
• Any car covered for more than three months gets a full year’s No Claims Bonus.
• Each policyholder has access to a customer portal so they can manage their own policy.
Requirements For Admiral Multicover Insurance?
For your car, van and home, make sure you have your renewal dates to hand.
• Vehicle registration and/or make and model
• Date of birth
• Details of any insurance claims
• Details of any driving convictions.
• Admiral Multicar Insurance
Multi car insurance offers the same cover as admiral standard car insurance policy, but allows you to insure multiple cars on one policy – so you will have just one renewal date after 12 months.
You will get a discount for every car added and each earns its own No Claims Bonus.
Get MultiCar discounts when you insure more than one car with admiral Insurance.
Or insure your home and car together for MultiCover discounts on every product you add and save up to £299 with Multicar Insurance.
How It Works?
• Start your policy now with one car and get your first MultiCar discount
• Other cars join the policy later, when due for renewal, for more MultiCar discounts
• The more cars you add the more MultiCar discounts you get
Why Admiral Multicar Insurance?
• Each time you bring a car on cover, the renewal date of each car automatically aligns, helping to take the stress out of shopping for multiple policies each year.
• Every car that’s on cover for more than three months gets a full year’s No Claims Bonus – perfect for new drivers wanting to build it up.
• Only one set of documents to review and keep.
• Every policyholder gets a customer portal to manage their own policy.
What Is Included?
• You will get a courtesy car while yours is being repaired at an Admiral-approved garage.
• Your No Claims Bonus is protected and we’ll cover your excess if you’re in a non-fault accident with an uninsured driver – just give us the registration number of the other car.
• If you’re the first registered keeper of a car under a year old, admiral Insurance will replace it for the same make, model and specification if it’s written off.
• The car registration and/or make and model
• Their renewal dates
• Their name
• Their date of birth
• Any insurance claims they’ve made
• Any driving convictions they have.
• Admiral Pet Insurance
Looking for dog insurance or cat insurance? Admiral Pet Insurance can help with the cover your pet needs.
If you are paying for your cover by monthly instalments, and have not yet received financial support, you can apply for a deferral of payment. Should you wish to apply, complete this form and they will be in touch with you.
Why Admiral Pet Insurance?
Just like Costco Pet Insurance, You can choose from a range of cover, making it easier and more affordable to meet the needs of you and your pets.
1. Great Claim Record
97.4% of claims paid in 2020 (Between Jan – Aug 2020)
2. Quick Claim
All eligible claims are assessed within five working days on average (Between Sept 2020 – Jan 2021)
3. Flexible Cover
Choose the cover that best suits you and your pet
4. Vet Fees Covered
Up to £10,000 vet fees with Lifetime Cover
5. Keep In Touch
SMS notification from admiral pet insurance when your claim’s received, assessed and settled.
6. Medical Condition
Cover for congenital, hereditary & behavioural conditions.
Why You Need A Pet Insurance?
While pet insurance isn’t compulsory, there’s no NHS for animals and the average pet insurance claim in 2018 was £793, according to the Association of British Insurers – a large amount to pay out of your pocket.
The ABI says the “overwhelming majority” of pet insurance payouts were for vet bills – just like humans, medical care for animals is becoming increasingly sophisticated, and therefore, expensive.
The cost of getting quality veterinary treatment can quickly run into thousands of pounds, so having the peace of mind your pet is covered for life-saving treatment can be invaluable.
What Admiral Pet Insurance Offers?
If you have more than one cat or dog in your home, multi pet insurance could be the perfect fit.
For every pet you add to your multi pet cover, you’ll get a 5% discount on each policy, and you’ll get that every year you renew with Admiral Pet Insurance.
• Lifetime Cover is the most comprehensive policy provided. It covers accidents and illnesses up to the total policy limit, with no time restrictions.
At each renewal the policy limit for veterinary fees is reset, so if you’ve reached your policy limit the previous term, you can start claiming again.
Choose between Classic, Premier and Premier Plus products.
• Maximum Benefit Cover provides an allowance of veterinary fees for each condition.
Each condition will continue to be covered with no time limit, until you have reached the policy limit for that condition.
Once that limit has been exhausted, those conditions will no longer be covered.
• A 12 Month policy provides an allowance of veterinary fees for a period of 12 months from the date the condition is first treated.
When either the veterinary fee limit or the 12 months has been used up, the condition you claimed for will become excluded.
It’s quick to get a price for your cat or dog cover with Admiral Pet Insurance; you will need the following information about your pet to hand:
Date of birth Price
Know whether they’ve been neutered/spayed, chipped/tagged
And a few personal details about the pet owner:
Date of birth
Date you’d like the policy to start.
• Admiral Travel Insurance
With admiral Travel Insurance you can be confident when booking your next trip away.
Why Admiral Travel Insurance?
• Choose Single trip or Annual Multi Trip cover with varying levels of cover and many sports and leisure activities included as standard.
Additional cover available for Winter Sports, Golf, Gadget and Cruise holidays.
• Admiral insure a wide range of medical conditions and pay up to £20million in emergency medical expenses.
• They don’t think age should hinder adventure which is why admiral offer travel insurance to holiday makers aged 18 to over 65. Children can be added to an adult’s policy.
• If you are injured or fall ill while on holiday, you can call their 24-hour Emergency Assistance Helpline.
Whether you’re flying solo or holidaying with friends and family, Admiral Insurance covers the UK, Europe and worldwide. And if you’re skiing, golfing or cruising, they can cover that too.
Why Choose Admiral Travel Insurance?
You can be insured almost anywhere worldwide and for a range of fun activities such as scuba diving, windsurfing, canoeing and more.
There’s always a lot to worry about before heading off abroad, but if you buy Admiral Travel Insurance, you will have one less thing on your mind.
You can then jet off safe in the knowledge that:
• Your cover will be provided instantly
• You’ will have 24-hour emergency support
• You will have up to £20 million of medical expenses cover (with the Platinum tier).
The rate you are offered will depend on your individual circumstances and all loans are subject to status.
The interest rate offered will vary depending on their assessment of your financial circumstances and your chosen loan amount.
How To Become Eligible For Admiral Personal Loan?
To become eligible, make sure that you meet the following criteria:
• I am a permanent resident of England, Wales or Scotland
• I have lived in the UK for at least three years and have a UK bank account in my name
• I am aged between 18 and 70 and will not be over 70 at the end of the loan term
• I am in employment or retired and have a minimum annual income of £10,000
• I do not currently have any County Court Judgements (CCJs), any Debt Relief Orders or an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) and I am not currently Bankrupt.
Unsecured Personal Loan?
An Admiral Unsecured Personal Loan is a type of loan where you agree to repay money back in full, over an agreed length of time along with interest charged at an agreed APR.
How To Apply For Admiral Personal Loan?
You can get a personalised loan quote, with no impact to your credit score. This will confirm if you are eligible for an Admiral Personal Loan, and what APR they can offer. To do this, you will need your:
• Personal details
• Financial details like annual income and monthly outgoings
• Bank account details
If you are happy with this quote, you can submit an application which will record a hard credit search.
Sometimes, admiral may need you to upload documents like payslips and bank statements before they can approve your loan.
It’sa good idea to gather all your paperwork before you apply.
Is Admiral Insurance Legit!
Admiral is a trading name of EUI Limited. (Reg No: 02686904). EUI Limited is a subsidiary of Admiral Group plc and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference number: 309378).
These details can be confirmed by visiting the Financial Services Register, www.fca.org.uk/register. EUI Limited acts for, and on behalf of, other regulated insurance companies. Further details may be provided on request.
Admiral One, Admiral Loans and Admiral Car finance are all trading names of Admiral Financial Services Limited.
Admiral Financial Services Limited (Reg No: 10255225) is a subsidiary of Admiral Group plc and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference number: 771862).
These details can be confirmed by visiting the Financial Services Register, www.fca.org.uk/register
Admiral Group plc is registered in England and Wales at Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff. CF10 2EH (Reg No: 03849958).