Telecommunication network’s like the Airtel Loan has been on the aid of providing Financial assistance to thousands of people worldwide making it one of the best and hassle free loans without collateral.
Airtel Cash Loan
The Smart airtel Loan is a micro lending product offered by Aledin Nano Limited in partnership with Airtel and central bank of Nigeria leveraging on the mobile money platform called Airtel Money.
Airtel Quick Cash loan is an automated quick loan service that originated from a partnership between banks, mobile network and telecommunication services in Nigeria with the sole aim of making banking services more convenient and accessible to all Nigerians without any form of collateral or paperwork.
Why Airtel Loan Money?
The Smart airtel Loan Product helps you to get loans at your fingertips without collateral at affordable interest rates with a speed of disbursal of not more than 60 minutes from the time of request.
Whether you are in need of working capital for your business or need to handle a family emergency, Airtel money loan let’s you get instant loans directly to your bank account.
How To Become Eligible To Borrow Airtel Loan?
To get a Kwikmoney Airtel cash loan worth up to N500,000 you need to have this following items:
you need to be an Airtel and Mobile Money customer and have the following criteria:
• You must be Above the age of 18
• You must have registered as an Airtel Customer for 90+ days
• Have an active Mobile Money Account
• Have NO outstanding loan with ALEDIN at the time of application
• Have NO historic negative payment behavior with ALEDIN or Airtel
• BVN ( Bank verification number ).
Benefits Of Borrowing Money Via Airtel Loan
Here are good reviews why you should get a quick cash Airtel loan and how to borrow from Airtel.
1. You can buy Airtime/Data/Voice bundles for yourself, friends and family anytime
2. Pay for goods and services like Electricity, Water, Pay TV, Solar Energy monthly payment and Other Services
3. Send money to and withdraw money from your bank account
4. Send money from your Airtel Money account to other Airtel money customers
5. Receive money on your Airtel Money account from friends and family
6. Withdraw cash from your Airtel money account
7. Use your mobile phone to check your bank balance and request for mini bank statement
8. Borrow and save your E-money
9. Save money through Cooperative Groups.
10. Borrow Data and Airtime From Airtel Nigeria.
Airtel Loan Code Number And How To Apply
You can access the Airtel loan via a unique Airtel loan code or loan number when you dial *903# to apply Instantly.
Step 1: To get Smart Airtel Loans simply dial the Airtel loan code *903# and choose Airtel Smart Loan from the given menu and enter your Mobile Money pin.
How Much To Borrow From Airtel Quick Loan
You can only have one active loan at a time, but once your loan has been paid, you can automatically qualify for another Airtel loan.
Possibly even a higher amount too depending on if you pay back on time whenever you take a loan.
Airtel Loan Interest Rates
There is an interest rate of 1% charged daily on airtel loan. The full repayment is automatically taken from your Mobile Money on your due date.
Loans are typically for either 7, 14, 21 or 30 days, with a single payment at the end of the term that you choose.
How To Borrow Money From Airtel Via Airtel Loan Code Number *903#
Kwikcash network has been offering loans to thousands of people searching for easy loans without colleatral both MTN, 9mobile / Etisalat and Finally Airtel.
You can get Instant access to Airtel cash loan when you dial the Airtel loan Ussd Code *903# to apply.
To get an instant Kwikcash airtel loan code kindly visit their website www.kwikmoney.com
Here’s A Preview On How You Can Borrow Money With Airtel Loan Code Number:
Step 1: To get Smart Airtel Loans simply dial loan code *903# and choose Smart Loan from the given menu and enter your Mobile Money pin.
2. Choose whether you want to take a loan, repay it or know more about Smart Loan.
3. To take a loan, choose the loan amount you need,
4. choose in how many days you would like to repay the loan,
5. confirm the loan, agree to the terms and conditions,
6. wait for your loan to be confirmed and your loan amount will be instantly deposited in your Airtel Mobile Money account.
Conclusion On Airtel Money Loan
Airtel loan is an automated quick loan service that originated from a partnership between banks, mobile network and telecommunication services in Nigeria with the sole aim of making banking services more convenient and accessible to all Nigerians without any form of collateral or paperwork.