The Airtel Transfer Code has been a very top search query online and this article contains a step by step guide on how to transfer data from Airtel to Airtel and also how to transfer airtime / credit from Airtel to Airtel Nigeria or how to transfer airtime from Airtel to other networks in Nigeria.
Are you facing any issue activating your Airtel Transfer Code ? With the Airtel Me2u code *436#, you can transfer data from your Airtel on a single click, you can send and transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel and also to your loved via Airtel without any hassle.
Airtel Transfer Code *432#
The quick Airtel Me2u code or Airtel Transfer Code *432# is a short Ussd code offered by Airtel Nigeria to ease the stress of transferring data and credit from Airtel to Airtel, or Airtel to other networks.
How To Transfer Airtime And Data On Airtel
There are two different Airtel Me2u transfer Ussd code which can be used to perform Airtel airtime transfer code and Airtel data transfer code in minutes.
1. Dial *432# if you want to transfer airtime on Airtel
2. Dial *141# if you want to transfer data from your Airtel.
Having learnt the different Airtel transfer code let’s move on to the next step on how to transfer data and airtime from Airtel Me2u.
Airtime Transfer Code On Airtel:
• Dial *432# from your preferred Airtel sim
• Select 1 if you want to transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel or transfer airtime from Airtel to another network
• Then enter the Airtel number that you want to transfer airtime to
• Input your default Airtel transfer pin which is 1234 and the transfer amount will be deducted from your Airtel airtime balance.
Or you dial *432*Airtel number*Airtime amount#
Data Transfer Code On Airtel
You might want to share your data from your Airtel sim with your loved ones and the good news is that you can do that in minutes.
You can now transfer data from your Airtel sim to Airtel or transfer data from Airtel to other network,
,• Quickly dial *141# or *432# from your preferred Airtel sim card
• Select gift data if it’s *432# you dial or you select Data Me2u if it is *141# you dialled and send.
• Select the no 2 option that will be shown to you which is ( send Data Me2u from existing allowance ) and send
• Input Airtel data amount that you want to transfer and send
• Type in your default Airtel Me2u Transfer Code 1234 to confirm transactions.
What You Should Know About Airtel Me2u?
Airtel Me2U is a special service that allows all Airtel subscriber to show love and caring to another Airtel subscriber by transferring a portion of their credit and data to the other person.
It means that you can top up your data bundle, also recharge a card and share it with your family members, friends, or even colleagues as long as they are on the network. But you can transfer not more than N5000 per day.
There’s Also a service charge fee of N10 when you share airtime friends and family on the Airtel network on every transactions performed with the Airtel Me2u code.
So, above is the Airtel Me2u code that you can use to transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel or transfer airtime from Airtel to other network
You can also use it to transfer data from Airtel to Airtel or transfer data from Airtel to other networks in Nigeria.