Need an Alat loan? Learn how to get started and apply for one, up to N200,000 with no collateral or documentation needed, low interest rate and repay at your convenience usually between 2 – 12 months time.
Alat Loan Review
Alat is Nigeria’s first fully functional digital bank owned by wema bank, the oldest, or, one of the oldest commercial bank in Nigeria.
With alat, you can perform all your banking activities through the alat app without necessarily being present at the bank which can be stressful at times.
Alat is built from scratch to be entirely digital, making loans and other banking services available to you anytime, anywhere and you can access the internet through by downloading and installing the Alat Loan app.
If you are in need of urgent cash to finance your business or for any other personal purposes, then think Alat loan as your financial needs solver.
How Alat Loan Works
Step 1: Start by downloading and installing the Alat app.
2. Register by creating an account.
3. Click on “loans” from the menu list.
4. Read through and understand Alat disclaimer.
5. Check your loan offers, interest rate and repayment terms if it suits your demands.
6. Provide your bank details.
7. Accept the Alat loans terms and conditions.
8. Receive your loans directly to your bank account.
Alat Loan Requirements
Before applying for Alat loan, here are some certain documents and information needed to process your loans:
• Valid means of identification.
• Bank verification number (BVN).
• Must be in a paid employment
• Email account.
• You must install Alat app on your mobile phone.
• You must have an Alat savings account.
• A photo of utility bill (not older than three months).
• Must be above the age of 18 years
• Note: you can not get a loan with Alat light account.
• Latest 3 months payslips or bank account statement
How To Apply For Alat Loan In Minutes
The application process for Alat loan is quick and hassle free which can be done in less than 5 minutes through this procedures:
1. Download and install the Alat app either from Google play store (Android users) or from apple play store (iOS users).
2. Navigate to the menu list and click “loans”.
3. Feel free to read through the disclaimer page on the Alat app.
4. Upon a successful credit check and evaluation, a loan offer is presented with duration and applicable interest rate.
5. Read through and accept Alat terms and conditions which will contain consent for automatic deduction of loans on its repayment date(s).
6. Provide/upload your details and requirements.
7. Your loans will be disbursed into your account within 5 minutes.
8. Repay on time to increase your loan limits.
Benefits Of Using The Alat App
The Alat loan app has made banking easier as you can recharge, make bills payments, transfer money, get a quick Alat loan, and much more.
• It gives you a loan up to N200,000.
Alat app is fast, secured, reliable and easy to use.
• It has a good customer care service.
• It gives you access to all your banking services anytime, anywhere you can access the internet.
• You can open a savings account, automate your savings, schedule bill payment, transfer funds and make payments through the Alat app.
More Useful Information
Alat Loan Interest Rate
Alat charges a loan interest rate of 20% per annum depending on your credit worthiness/ risk score.
However, your interest rate is stated clearly when you are offered the loan.
Alat Loan Limits
Alat loan limits ranges from N5,000 – N200,000 to repay in 2 – 12 months time.
How To Repay Your Alat Loan
If your Alat loan is still outstanding on its due date(s), you will get a repayment notification after which your account will be automatically deducted.
You may also wish to repay the loan before it’s due date from the “bills payment” option on the Alat app menu.
You can also visit any wema bank branch / head office near you for further assistance or you can contact them via it’s customer care service below.
Alat App Download
The alat loan app is available on Google playstore and apple store with a downloadable size of 30mb.
Click here to download Alat app via Google play store or via Apple play store.
Wema Bank Loan Code
The Alat loan ussd code is also known as Wema Bank loan code and when dialled *954# it can be used to access Alat by Wema loans or perform other banking activities without downloading the Alat app.
Alat Loan Customer Care Service
For issues or complain, please contact Alat customer care on +23470022552528 or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrapping Up On Alat Loan By Wema
Alat gives you a loan up to N200,000 when you download and install the Alat app. You can also perform other banking activities through the wema bank invented app known as Alat app.