15+ market place to buy cheap new cars for sale and used cars for sale in Nigeria by owners 2021.
Cars For Sale In Nigeria
Most of the times getting a used car for sale in Nigeria is very hard and most times buying a car comes with a thief case or robbery case from car dealers and sellers in Nigeria.
That’s why we have compiled a list of website to get new cars for sale in Nigeria, used cars for sale in Nigeria, cars for sale by owners in Nigeria etc…
Best Place To Buy New And Used Cars For Sale In Nigeria
These market place are tested and trusted by thousands of Nigerians who also partake in car dealership. So even if you want to buy cheap cars for sale in Nigeria, this article is a must read for you.
• Autochek Cars
Autochek is Nigeria leading market place for selling and buying of New cars for sale, used cars for sale in Nigeria by owners etc..
Get your car inspected and sold quickly from your preferred location – your home, office etc.
All you need to do is to reach out to Autochek and they will assign their professionally trained inspector to your location.
When buying a car from Autochek, they take necessary security measures and ensure your transactions are safe and secure. You also get a featured listing on their website.
Why Buy Listed Cars For Sale On Autochek?
Autochek cars are partnering with major car distributors to bring you great and affordable options especially when it comes to buying brand new cars for sale in Nigeria.
You can use their extensive database to research and compare trims, photos, and reviews for every make and model of the car you want to buy, so you can find the car that fits your life.
How Autochek Works?
Visit their website to check the estimated price of your dream car online and get your car inspected at their location or the comfort of your home and sell your car.
• Jiji Cars For Sale
Jiji.ng is also another largest online market place for buying used cars for sale in Nigeria and also selling used cars.
Jiji is a Nigerian online marketplace that provides buyers and sellers with an avenue to meet and exchange goods and services.
Jiji.ng boost of over 100,000+ ads currently running on their website from people who wants to sell their Used Cars in Nigeria by the owners etc.
You can visit their website, view brand and model of the car for sale, check price to see if it fits you perfectly, then you can make an offer or Contact the seller online.
• Car45 Cars For Sale
Car45 is also another car market place for buying and selling of cars in Nigeria that is powered by jiji.ng with over 1000+ cars for sale.
Simply visit Car45 to select your make, price, year and transmission etc
Start by selecting your budget and brand make of the cars listed on Car45 etc…
• Naija Auto Cars For Sale
Looking for reliable and affordable cars on sale in Nigeria online? Naijauto is a one-stop online car for sale website with a line-up of New and used classic cars on sale from trusted dealers across the country with thousands of deals and pictures of cars on sale to peruse.
Be it fairly Nigerian-used cars for sale offered by individual owners or tokunbo cars sourced from international car auctions, you can find the most genuine sellers here on Naijauto.com.
To ease your search to buy and sell cars in Nigeria online, they have to offer a user-friendly registration process as well as an advanced search filter based on different criteria.
For example, you can choose your living area to view all car listings sold in your neighborhood or select affordable price ranges within your budget for cheap cars for sale in Nigeria and where to buy.
In Nigeria, the most sort after car brands include but are not limited to; Toyota, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover, Kia, Hyundai, Nissan, Volkswagen and Ford.
• Betacar Used Cars For Sale
Betacar is an e-commerce automotive platform redefining the way car buying should be.
Betacar use the power of technology to bring you the best used cars for sale in Nigeria at the click of a button, to the preferred destination for car buyers.
Why Betacar ?
Betacar currently sells high quality foreign used cars, they have a rigorous quality certification test done on every car on their lot.
They offer car financing at competitive rates. Visit theirr homepage to check the wide range of cars available.
You can choose to book an appointment with Betacars or pay instantly and have the car brought to your doorstep.
• Cartmart Foreign Cars For Sale
Carmart Nigeria is an online automotive marketplace that assists users in finding the best Auto deals from sellers for new and used cars for sale in Nigeria.
With so many ways to sell your car, it can be overwhelming. At Carmart.ng, they are focused on building the best way. Their vision is to build a better car market for everyone.
• Olist / Olx Cars For Sale In Nigeria
Are you interested in purchasing, buying and selling of your used items in Nigeria? Then Olist is the best market place for you.
They are the greatest free online platform straight forward / problem-free answer to sell and purchase nearly anything from real people.
How To Buy Olx Cars For Sale In Nigeria?
• Find your ideal need on the search palette and filters or under the categories and trending section.
They have over a million adverts, pick precisely what you are searching for.
• You may use the chat function or call them directly via the telephone. Examine every one of the subtleties in detail, negotiate shrewdly about the cost until you’re satisfied with the price of the commodity.
• Olx check their merchants cautiously and regularly, yet it’s in every case better to double check.
Isn’t that so? Meet a seller in a public place or an open spot and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
• Don’t hesitate to enlighten them regarding your transactions. Your criticism will be distributed online on the merchant’s page and will be extremely useful for different purchasers.
• Jumia Deals
deals.jumia.com.ng is a free classified ads website where you can buy and sell almost anything in your city. It only takes 2 minutes to post an ad and it’s 100% free.
Jumia Deals is a product of jumia.ng Nigeria largest online market store to buy a product in Nigeria and Africa.
• Cars.com Used Cars For Sale
CARS is uniting media, solutions and data to drive efficiency for consumers, dealer customers and major automotive manufacturers.
Their brands (Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater) create “car chemistry” by connecting buyers and sellers, matching people with their perfect car, and inspiring a better shopping, selling of used cars and buying of New cars experience.
Find used cars for sale on Carsforsale.com, With millions of cars for sale , you can use Carsforsale.com to find used cars and best car deals.
• Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing it. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams. This is also true for house rentals as well.
• Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably isn’t. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
• The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
• Always insist on clear and correct information on the condition of the item, price, payment, and delivery method.
• Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
• It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
• In the case of electronic goods, cars, and bikes you should test the functioning of the item before purchase. Verify vehicle chassis number. 3rd party services are available that can provide the history of a vehicle for theft, damage, and for identification purposes.
• Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
Below you will find popular 21st century best cars for sale in Nigeria with models and their minimum prices..
S/N Brand Model – Minimum Price
1. Toyota Camry – N550,000
2. Toyota Corolla – N580,000
3. Honda Accord – N400,000
4. Toyota Sienna – N750,000
5. Volkswagen Golf – N430,000
6. Range Rover Sport – N1,000,000
7. Lexus RX300 – N500,000
8. Lexus RX350 – N1,100,000
9. Toyota Venza – N3,100,000
10. Toyota Highlander – N850,000
11. Honda CR-V – N650,000
12. Toyota Rav4 – N670,000
13. Kia Rio – N550,000
14. Ford Explorer – N700,000
15. Honda Pilot – N750,000
The cheapest cars for sale in Nigeria include the Volkswagen Golf, Volvo S40, Mazda 626, Peugeot 406 and Nissan Altima.
Look at the table below to get the prices of these models.