Uba Loan Review
Uba Loan is a bank loan product that is designed to support all banking and non banking customers + salary earners in meeting their life long dreams.
With the Uba Loan you can cover all your expenses on medical bills, make home improvements, give your side hustle a little boost, pay for a training to improve your self, take that vacation trip with your family and so much more etc.
Product Features And Benefits Of Uba Bank Loan.
There are so many features and benefits why I recommend the Uba loan and here is Why:
1. Convenient repayment of your loans in 60 months
2. Has a very good interest rate in the industry which is as low as 18%
3. One off management fee of 1%
4. Maximum loan amount of N30 million naira
5. Minimum loan amount of N100,000
6. Access Upto 50% of your debit service ratio.
Requirements Needed To Apply For Uba Loan:
1. Functional savings or current salary account
2. Daily completed loan application form
3. Valid means of identification ( international passport, national driver’s license, national ID card and voter’s card ).
4. Daily accepted offer letter or employee inquiry form ( The offer letter should contain employee name, employee job description/position, nature of employment ( permanent or contract ), employee job status ( confirmed or unconfirmed ).
5. Copy of the obligors staff ID
How To Apply For Uba Bank Loan
1. Start by submitting a Completed loan application form with supporting documents at any branch.
2. Execute a loan offer detailing the loan terms and requirements, following loan approval.
3. Loan will be disbursed into salary account domiciled with the bank.
Uba Loan Eligibility Status
To be eligible to obtain a loan facility from Uba, the following criteria are to be met:
√ You must be a confirmed Staff of your organization
√ You must run a Uba salary account
√ Your employer must be on the approved list of organizations for personal loans.
How Long Does It Take For Uba To Process A Loan Request?
The Uba loan facility request takes about 48 hours for loan disbursement, upon receipt of all required documentation.
To obtain the Uba personal loan, you will need to provide the following documents:
1. A duly Completed loan application form.
2. A copy of your payslip and bank statement of your account indicating salary inflows in the last 6 months.
3. A letter of awareness from your current employer.
Uba Loans Offers To Choose From:
1. Uba Personal Loan
With Uba personal loan you can get upto 30 million naira to live your personal dream, cover your medical bills, make home improvements, give your side hustle a little boost, pay for a training and do much more.
To Apply, you have to submit your loan application form with supporting documents at any Uba branch.
2. Uba Auto Loan
Whether it’s your first car or you want to upgrade to a higher model level, the Uba Auto Loan products enables you to drive your dream car while you repay conveniently.
Available approved brands are: Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Nissan, Ford, Suzuki, Kia and Volkswagen.
Auto Loan Product Features And Benefits:
√ Access to reputable loan dealer’s and retailer’s
√ Convenient repayment upto 48 months
√ Competitive interest rates
√ Maximum loan amount of upto N15 million naira
√ Minimum equity contribution of 30%
√ Mandatory comprehensive insurance and vehicle tracking
How To Apply?
Step 1: Visit any of the approved auto vendor stores to obtain pro-forma invoice (PFI) for preferred items.
2. Visit a UBA branch to complete a loan application form.
3. Execute an offer letter detailing the loan terms and requirements, following approval of the loan.
4. Pick up your preferred automobile from the auto vendor.
3. Uba Click Credit Loan
The click credit is a super fast Uba loan for all your emergencies. Whether you are a salary earner or self employed, you can get a loan of upto N5 million naira in one minute at an interest rate of 1.58% monthly and pay back easily over 12 months with no hidden charges.
• A Uba Account with a regular inflow of at least N25,000 monthly.
How To Apply?
√ Dial *919*28# to apply
√ Chat with Leo via Facebook or Whatsapp using the keyword “Loan”
√ Click credit loan application is also available on UBA internet Banking and Mobile Banking platforms.
4. Uba Asset Finance Loan
You can Improve your standard of living. Get financing for the purchase of household appliances, alernative power solutions etc. with the UBA Asset Finance Loan.
Visit webpage to Apply.
5. Uba Insurance Premium Financing
Are your insurance premiums weighing you down? With Uba insurance premiums financing offer, they make it easy for you to protect anything you hold dear for.
Uba will pay to insure asset against loss and you can repay conveniently over a year.
Loan Features And Benefits:
√ Convenient repayment of over 12 months
√ Competitive interest rate
√ Maximum loan amount of N5 million for registered business and N1 million for individuals
√ Minimum loan amount of N50,000
√ Minimum loan equity contribution of 2 months installments.
How To Apply?
1. Visit any of the participating insurance bodies to obtain an invoice for premium payment
2. Then, visit a UBA branch to complete a loan application form and also submit required documents.
3. Fund your account with equity contribution of 2 months’ instalments.
4. The loan will then be credited into your account and moved to the insurance’s account along with the equity contribution.
5. Insurance company will send proof of payment to you.
Uba Loan Ussd Code
Dial the Uba Loan Code *919*28# to apply and get Instant access to loans without collateral through the Uba Loan Ussd Code.
Wrapping Up On Uba Loan
Whether you are looking to renovate your home, buy a new car or you need a quick fix in an emergency, there’s a Uba Loan for you which you can apply through any Uba branch, Uba loan code *919*28# or through their mobile banking app.