Repayments can also be done through the Fido money lending app, you are First given a loan of 200GHC as a new customer on Fido loan, you can pay up on time to move the ladder to 1000GHC.
Everything You Need To Know About Fido Money Lending App.
Unlike Renmoney, Specta, And Other Loan Apps, Fido money lending app is a fast, easy and convenient, licensed by the bank of Ghana and trusted by millions of satisfied customers and it’s only available in Ghana.
With the Fido lending app, you can apply for a quick loan without any paperwork, collateral or guarantor.
Why Fido Money Lending App
√ You can apply from the comfort of your home
√ Recieve a loan request decision within minutes
√ No hidden fees, all costs are displayed in the app
√ No collateral and no guarantor
√ Money is disbursed immediately after approval.
Why Fido Money Lending App?
1. You access loan of upto GHS200 for your first loan and repay back between 10 and 33 days
2. Fido App increase your loan amount every time you repay on time, up to a maximum of GHS 1000
3. As the loan limit increase, Fido app decrease the loan interest rate and offer more flexible instalment options
4. Interest rates and total amount to repay are displayed on the app.
Requirements Needed To Apply For Fido Loan.
√ A valid ID card ( voter’s ID or Passport )
√ A mobile money account that is at least 2 months old
√ Be a resident of ghana and above the age of 18 years old.
How To Apply For Fido Money Lending Loan?
1. Download the Fido app and fill in your correct details only once, for subsequent application confirm your details
2. Recieve an immediate loan decision from Fido
3. Once approved, you will receive the money straight into your mobile money account.
Fido Loan Interest Rates
The Fido money lending interest rates varies depending on the amount and term choosing by the borrower, their interest rate is set to a maximum of 0.466% per day and decrease with good repayment behavior. The maximum fee per loan is GHS 14.
Fido Loan Contacts
You can visit their office at no 48 biahum road Dwarzulu, Accra Ghana near sid theatre and medlab.
You can also contact them through mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them through customers support: 024 243 6885.
Their opening hour’s starts from Monday – Friday 8:00 – 17:30.