Apply for a quick cash loans offer that is available through the first bank loans, which allows you to gain Instant access to personal loans and other credit facility when you dial the first bank loan code *894*11# to apply.
First Bank Loan Review
First Bank is a top credit facility in Nigeria and Africa that offers varieties of Loans and mortgage tailored to provide capital for you to start your new business venture, pay your bills, own your dream home or upgrade your car.
How Does The First Bank Loan Works?
First Bank offers quick cash loan to people who are looking for funds to finance their business, get a car, build their dream home or take a vacation trip etc.
You can borrow upto N50 million naira through first bank quick cash loan when you request and dial first bank loan code *894*11# to apply.
Requirements Needed To Apply For First Bank Loan:
√ A first bank loan application letter
√ A valid ID card
√ Last 3 months payslips
√ Statement of your account
√ Valid title documents
√ Letter of irrevocable Domiciliation of salary for the duration of the facility.
How To Apply For First Bank Loan?
You can Apply for the first bank loan which can be accessed through their online loan application form or when you dial the first bank loan code *894*11#.
You can either Apply for the first bank student loan, business loan, personal loan, mortgage loan, auto mobile loan, salary advance loan etc….
First Bank Interest Rates
First Bank Loan interest rates ranges from 12% – 24% depending on the Loan product offer that you choose to apply.
Best First Bank Loans To Apply:
1. First Bank Personal Loan
Do you have a salary account with first bank? You can get access to first bank personal loan against salary structure which is designed to help you cover pressing obligations before payday arrives.
Why Apply For First Bank Personal Loan?
• With first bank personal loan, you get upto 36 months repayment options, subject to retirement age of 50 year’s and the repayment structure is Flexible.
• A guarantor is not required
• The processing time is quick
• Equity contribution is not required
• Minimum documentation is required
• Your salary account must be domiciled with first bank for the period the facility is in place.
How To Apply:
To apply for the personal loan against salary, you will need the following documents:
1. A personal loan application letter form
2. Payslip and statement of account
3. Applicant’s letter of total emoluments
4. Confirmation of applicant’s employer on fbn approved list
5. Complete the form and submit at the nearest First bank branch.
2. First Bank Auto Loan
Is your intentions to buy your dream car sooner than you think then you can apply for the first bank auto loan.
Businesses can also apply for the auto loan to acquire vehicles for day to day running of their business and other purposes.
Benefits Of The First Bank Auto Loan:
√ Maximum loan amount of N15 million naira
√ Maximum loan tenor is 48 months ( 4 year’s )
√ 20% equity contribution is required
√ 22% loan interest rate
√ Vehicles to be financed must be new and from First bank approved vendors.
√ Salary domiciliation
√ Free car registration and fuel card
√ 3 year’s manufacturer car warranty.
Requirements Needed To Apply:
• Auto Loan application letter from
• Proforma invoice from first bank approved vendors
• Current 3 months payslips
• Statement of Account
• Letter of total emoluments.
To Apply simply download the auto loan application form then fill in the details and submit.
3. First Personal Home Loan
Are you buying your first home, constructing or simply renovating your home? First Bank flexible home loan will give you the financial boost you need to support your project.
Why First Bank Home Loan?
There are so many reasons why I recommend them but here is why:
√ Available to individuals with verifiable and steady income flow
√ Maximum loan tenor is 20 year’s subject to retirement age of 60 year’s
√ Simplified documentation
√ Minimum down payment of 30% subject to the location
√ Competitive interest rate
√ No equity is required for first home financial loan
√ Property need to be financied must reside and not for commercial purpose.
Who Can Apply?
Employees in paid employment and self employed professional can easily apply for the Home Loan.
4. First Bank Joint Mortgage Loan
With first joint mortgage loan, you and your spouse or business partner can easily buy property which either party could ordinarily not have been able to purchase as individuals.
The joint mortgage loan is Flexible and repayment pressure is reduced.
Features On First Bank Joint Mortgage Loan:
1. Applicant’s are legitimate couples or registered partner’s
2. Repayment capacity is on both capacity
3. Applicant’s are both financially committed
4. Applicant’s are joints and both co owners of the property
5. Loans obatainable is N70 million naira
6. Maximum tenor is 240 months (20 year’s) subject to 60 year’s retirement age
7. Minimum equity contribution of 20 – 30% depending on the location.
Benefits Of Borrowing This First Joint Loan:
1. Flexible repayment structure
2. Loan repayment is distributed between the spouse’s easying up Repayment pressure
3. Competitive interest rates.
Requirements Needed To Apply:
√ Status inquiry of employer form
√ Current 3-6 months payslips
√ 3-6 months statement of your bank account
√ 3 passports photographs
√ A valid ID card for identification
√ Utility bill of residence company address
√ Letter of recent remuneration
√ Current account with first bank
√ Letter of introduction from employer.
Other Financing Options Offered By First Bank Loan
1. First Bank Student Loan
This type of loan is actually for students or parents who wants to train their kids in school.
2. First Bank Medical Loan
With these loan, you can take care of your sick ones and cover their medical bills expenses.
Simply Request and apply for first bank medical bills loans through their website.
3. First Bank Holiday Finance Loan
Are you planning for a holiday and needs a financial support? With First bank holiday loan, you can cover all expenses and travel to anywhere you want.
First Bank Loan Code
Individuals can request and apply for a personal loan through the first bank quick loan code *894*11# to get Started.