Learn how to get access to Instant okash loan in Nigeria and Kenya within 5 minutes of loan application without any collateral or paperwork.
OKash Loan is one of the best credit facility in Nigeria and Kenya that offers 24hrs loan of up to N50,000 and Ksh 500,000 with a competitive low interest rate and you can repay back at your own convenience with 3 – 12 months repayment terms.
Okash Loan Review
Okash is a micro-lending product of Opay, a fintech subsidiary of Opera group, the owner of the Opera mini web browser.
OKash are offering loans to individuals, salary earners or small scale business owners through the okash loan app which can be downloaded and installed via the Google play store in Nigeria and Kenya.
Also Read: 15 Loans For Unemployed In Nigeria,
• Kcb M-pesa Loan etc .
OKash Loan Application Requirements
Before applying for a loan on the okash loan app, make sure to provide these following requirements or documents:
• Bank Account or M-PESA Account.
• Provide valid means of identification ( passport, voter’s card or national ID card).
• You must be age 20 years to 55 years.
• Provide your monthly income report.
• Provide your phone number linked to your bank or M-PESA account.
• Provide proof of residence ( utility bills etc).
How Okash Loan Works
Just like every other online loans in Nigeria, OKash Loan Application is hassle and collateral free.
Okash loan can be applied in few minutes through this procedures:
1. Download and install the okash loan app from Google playstore and install.
2. Register by creating an account via the OKash app.
3. Click on the “Apply” button on the OKash app to access their products.
4. Once your loan application has been reviewed and you are eligible to apply for the OKash loans, funds is quickly disbursed straight into your bank account.
5. You can also repay your loans via OKash Loan App.
Benefits Of Using The Okash Loan App
1. No hidden charges.
2. No collateral or documentation.
3. It is fast, secured, reliable and very easy to use.
4. Good customer service team.
5. Loan disbursement takes place within 5 minutes.
6. You can borrow up to N50,000, Ksh 500,000 in Nigeria and Kenya.
How To Apply For Okash Loan In Nigeria And Kenya.
Follow these simple step by step guide to get a loan from okash App instantly:
Step 1: Install the okash loan app via Google play store.
2. Register by creating an account with OKash.
3. Login to the okash app.
4. View your loan limits and select amount to apply.
5. Choose your loan duration and click on “apply”.
6. OKash Loan disbursement takes place within 5 minutes of applying once approved.
7. Repay your loan on time to increase your OKash loan limits.
Note: Okash might access your phone for the permission of loan, but not limited to the following: contacts, SMS history, location, camera and calendar to determine your loan offer and interest rate.
Okash Loan Interest Rate In Nigeria, Kenya
Okash charges and interest rate goes for 0.1% – 1% daily with an APR of 36.5% per annum.
With a one time origination fee that ranges from N1,229 – N6,000 in Nigeria and Ksh. 100 – Ksh. 600 in Kenya.
Okash Loan Limits in Kenya, Nigeria
Okash loan limits in Kenya and Nigeria is Ksh 500,000 and N50,000 with it’s repayment tenor ranges from 91 days – 365 days.
Okash Loan App Download in Kenya and Nigeria
OKash Loan app is available on Google playstore with a downloadable size of 30mb which makes applying for OKash loan quick and easy.
Click this link here to download the OKash Loan App for Kenyans and Nigerians which will take you to Google play store where you are expected to hit the install button to download the okash loan app.
How To Repay Your Okash Loan In Nigeria, Kenya.
Quickly follow these steps to repay your loans:
• Login to the okash app
• Click on “make a repayment” option.
• Fill in the required details
• Cross-check for the accuracy of the attached details.
• Click on the “repay” button.
• Once the transaction is successful, you will receive a notification message to confirm that the loan has been repaid.
Note: Okash also make use of Auto debit system that quickly deducts your loan balance on it’s due date(s).
Other Features of the Okash Loan App
In a bid to tighten security on the app and protect your personal data/information, Okash added a facial recognition feature. You will set up this feature by uploading a selfie and photos of the back and front of your ID.
Note: you will not receive a loan via the app unless Okash can authenticate your identity.
Referral Code Bonus
Okash has a referral link/code which you can use to invite people into the company and get paid once someone click on your link, register, borrow loans and repay on time.
Why Okash Loan
Okash is a product of the Opera mini web browser that offer loans to Nigerian, Kenyan and India individuals to take care of their unwanted / wanted personal issues.
Okash app in Nigeria is presented by Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank LTD. Where as, in Kenya, it is presented by onespot technology investment LTD.
All your personal details / informations are 100% secured while using the okash loan app and can never be revealed to third party.
Okash Loan Customer Care Service
For issues or help on how to apply for OKash Loan, please send a mail at email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered phone number in the subject.
You can dial +2348097755512 or +254207659988.
Conclusion On OKash Loan
With okash loan app, you can easily apply for loans without collateral. Please try to borrow only what you can repay to avoid any penalties or you being reported to the national credit bureau (NCB).