Online Loans companies in UK like Postoffice Loan is offering a quick Personal loan from £1000 to £25000 depending on how much you qualified with a loan term of 1 to 7 years without collateral.
Postoffice Loan Review
Post Office Personal Loans are provided by Bank of Ireland UK. Post Office Limited is a credit broker and not a lender.
Think of it like this: the cash (or ‘credit’) that arrives in your bank account when you get a Post Office loan is provided by Bank of Ireland UK.
Post Office acts as a broker, taking care of the details and looking after your and the bank’s interests.
They are fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority.
This means that if you need to discuss anything to do with your loan, they are the people to call.
Post Office Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 2154540. Registered Office: Finsbury Dials, 20 Finsbury Street, London, EC2Y 9AQ. . Their FCA Register number is 409080.
How Postoffice Loan Works?
Before accessing postoffice Personal loan, the first thing needed to do is to check if you are eligible without affecting your credit score.
By working with credit reference agencies we do a pre-application check of your credit record.
All postoffice need is a few details and they will be able to give you a score which tells you the likelihood of your loan being approved. Best of all, it’s free to use with no commitment.
How To Check If You Are Eligible For Postoffice Loan
The process normally takes less than 5 minutes and you are good to go.
• Input few of your details – Like your address, occupation, how much you earn etc.
• Allow Postoffice run a credit check – Don’t worry, it doesn’t affect your credit rating
• Get your score results – Find out how likely you are to be approved for a loan.
Leaked Link To : MAKE $100 / DAY With This CPA Marketing Training Guide
Postoffice Loan Requirements:
• Have been a UK resident for at least 3 years
• Have a regular income above £12,000 a year.
• You are over 21 and no older than 70 when the loan term ends
• Have a good credit rating without a history of County Court Judgment or bankruptcy
• Have a UK-based bank or building society account that can pay direct debits
• Ensure that you can meet the repayments as missed payments incur a charge and could have severe consequences on your ability to obtain future credit
• You don’t know of, or anticipate, any changes to your income during the life of the loan which could materially affect your ability to afford the repayments.
How Much Can I Borrow From Postoffice?
Postoffice loan offer starts from £1000 to £25000 depending on your credit score, you can also Read from our article here on how to improve your credit score.
How To Apply For Postoffice Loan?
Application process for postoffice loan is quick and hassle free as everything can be done through their online website.
Step 1: visit their loans application form page
2. Select the loan amount needed and repayment period
3. Check their loan interest Which postoffice loan calculator has given to you
4. If it meets your terms then hit apply.
• Oakam Loans Review
• Nedbank Loan Review
• Provident Loan • £10000
• Satsuma Loans Application Review
Postoffice Loan Interest Rates
Here is a representative example of their loan rate :
Representative 8.3% APR. Based on a loan amount of £4,000 over 36 months at an interest rate of 8.3% p.a. (fixed). Monthly repayment £125.35. Total amount repayable £4,512.44.
Why Choose Postoffice Loan
• 8.3% APR Representative (fixed) on loans from £3,000 – £4,999
• Borrow from £1,000 – £25,000
• Instant decision in most cases
• Terms from 1 year to 7 years, depending on the amount borrowed
• Funds could be transferred the following day
• Pay back more with no extra charge. They only charge a fee if the loan is paid off in one go.
Postoffice Loan Offer You Can Apply.
Here are best loan offers you can apply from postoffice and things their loan can be used for.
1. Postoffice Car Loan
You can get a new wheel scanner with no deposit as you can borrow from £4000 – £25000 with postoffice loan.
2. Debt Consolidation Loan
The debt consolidation loan was designed to help you cover all your expenses cost, everything you owe in one place.
You can borrow from£1000 to £25000 and the money will get to you in 2 days after they received your signed agreement.
3. Home Loan
Postoffice home loan can cover all the expenses of your plan in getting a new home, renovating your new home, getting carpet or buying all the home needed equipments
You can get your dream home loan by paying upfront fees and can borrow from £1000 to £25000.
Feel free to drop your comments on the comments section let us know what you think about the Postoffice Loan.
For more inquiries on postoffice loan and their products kindly contact them on their helpline 0800 169 2000.