There are loan companies in UK that can lend you some cash urgently without collateral or paperwork. Provident Loan is the UK’s leading home collected personal credit company offering small unsecured personal cash loans.
Since 1880 they have helped people buy the things they need using their friendly door-to-door service.
Provident specialises in straightforward personal credit that puts you in control. They offer small cash loans which, if accepted, are delivered straight to your door or, if you prefer, your bank account. Their loans have weekly fixed repayments – and the amount owed never goes up.
Provident Loan Review
Provident Financial plc is a British sub-prime lender, also described as a “doorstep lender”, based in Bradford, England.
It specialises in credit cards, home collected credit (HCC), online loans and consumer car finance.
It is listed on the London Stock exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
How Provident Loan Works?
Their loan application process is quick, easy and hassle free Through their online application form:
1. Get Free Loan Approval
Either fill out theirr online form or just visit one of their loan offices to get an estimate on the spot.
2. Check Loan Offer And Recieve Cash
Accept provident loan offer and receive cash instantly for your pledge collateral. You will receive a loan ticket.
Up to 4 or 6 months to pay your loan. Redeem at any time. Renew your loan if needed.
Why Provident Loan?
• For an estimation on loan fees and interest rates, you can use provident loan calculator.
• If it is your first time taking out a collateral loan you might have questions, check our FAQ.
• To get started on your collateral loan, click here to get a free appraisal, call us toll-free at 1-800-757-7296, or visit one of their five New York City locations. They also offer loans to all 50 states and US territories.
Why You Should Consider Using Provident Loan
• Abandoned collateral sold and after expenses, you keep excess proceeds
• With Provident Rewards program: You can earn up to $100 every time you successfully refer a friend
• No payments for 180 days
• No credit check or employment verification
• Lower interest rates and longer loan terms
• Online loans: cash loans to all 50 states and US territories (Shipping is free and fully insured).
Provident Loan Interest Rates
Provident Loans interest rate on secured loans is 2.167% per month (26% annual interest rate) calculated for the exact number of days the loan is outstanding.
This is substantially less than pawn shops and the 48% annual interest rate permitted under New York State statutes. A Ticket Fee and a low Vault Storage Fee are also charged
Provident Loan Calculator
Provident loans calculator helps you on cash for gold and silver, diamond jewelry, gold coins, fine watches, and silverware, so if you are researching a loan or want to pawn your items online please use the free Provident loan calculator to estimate your interest and fees.
To use their free loan calculator, Simply enter the amount you would like to borrow against your collateral and the term of the loan in months, then click the “Calculate” button for your estimate.
Provident Loan Contacts
If you have any questions or complaint concerning the Provident loan, feel free to use their contact us button.
Conclusion On Provident Loan
There is NO application fee for these secured loans and each Provident Loan office is staffed with appraisers that will make every effort to complete your entire transaction quickly, usually within 15 to 20 minutes.
Provident loan appraisals are FREE and you are under NO OBLIGATION to make the loan or to repay secured loans.
Loans Like Provident Loan: