Apply for a quick Instant
Timiza Loan through the Timiza Loan App without registration fee in Kenya, paperwork or collateral in Kenya.
About Timiza Loan App?
Timiza app is an easy banking app from Absa kenya bank which gives you an instant access to Timiza loans, allows you to send money, pay your bills or purchase airtime and get insurance when you do your banking on your phone with Timiza. But that’s not all – you can also save and earn returns with Absa Timiza Savings Account.
How Timiza Loan App Work’s?
You can follow these few steps to enjoy the benefits of Timiza Loan App and get started in minutes:
1. Download the Timiza Loan App from playstore and open an account Instantly
2. Save and earn rewards with zidisha only on Timiza app
3. Get Instant Timiza loan on your phone when you click on the loans options available on the app
4. You can also deposit funds into your Timiza account
5. With the Timiza Loan App you can also purchase insurance
6. Buy Quick airtime from the Timiza app for you and your loved ones
7. With the Timiza loan app, you can pay for your KPLC/ZUKU/DSTV/GOTV bills etc..
You can also check out some of our
Loan Apps Category: Renmoney Loan, Loan App In Nigeria, Specta Loan App etc
Requirements To Have A Timiza Loan Account
Here are certain requirements needed for you or any cusumer to be eligible for Timiza account:
1. Be a registered safaricom subscriber
2. You must be a registered safaricom M-pesa customer
3. Have an active safaricom M-pesa account/line
4. Hold a Kenyan national identification information (ID). Note: Kenyan passports are not allowed.
Leaked Link To : MAKE $100 / DAY With This CPA Marketing Training Guide
Why Timiza Loan App?
1. You enjoy higher loan limits
2. Lowest facility fees at 5% compared to the market
3. Differentiated and lower pricing for good repeat borrowing customers
4. Incentives for early repayment, good transacting behaviour and loyalty
5. Save with Zidisha savings account
6. Get instant loans on your phone
7. Deposit funds into Timiza
8.Pay KPLC/ZUKU/DSTV/GOTV bills
9. Purchase insurance
10. Buy airtime
11.Get insurance (personal accident and last expense)
12. Request for a cab (Mobile app only)
Timiza Loan App Download
*848# or download the Timiza Loan App from the Google PlayStore or IOS App store.
To open a Timiza account, you need to first register on Timiza for a transactional account.
Download the Timiza Loan App here.
Benefits To Enjoy On Timiza Loan App In Kenya
Enjoy a high return and great rewards by saving with Timiza Savings Account:
√ Earn up to 5% return per year on a balance from KES100.
√ The more you save, the higher your chances of growing your loan limit.
Interest earned on balances from KES100.
√ If you make no more than 3 withdrawals per quarter, you can earn a bonus of up to 4%
√ Do free transfers to and from your Timiza account.
√ No minimum balance required.
Timiza Loan Contacts
Timiza loan can be contacted via email or phone number: 020 4265000 | 0709 213 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or kindly visit their head office at Absa Head Quarters, Waiyaki Way, PO Box 30120, 00100 GPO, Nairobi, Kenya.
Is Timiza Loan App Legit?
Timiza Loan App Download
Timiza is a registered credit facility with Absa bank Kenya and is also regulated by the central bank of Kenya.
Who Is Eligible For Timiza Loan?
In order to qualify for a loan on Timiza, you need to be an M-PESA subscriber for more than 6 months, actively use other Safaricom services such as voice, data and M-PESA.
You will also need to have a good rating at the Credit Reference Bureau [CRB] and by Safaricom on Okoa Jahazi.
Timiza Loan Ussd Code
You can access the Timiza loan application Instantly when you dial the Timiza
loan Ussd Code Dial *848# and apply
Timiza Loan Features And Interest Rates?
1. If you qualify for Timiza loan, your loan limit will be displayed when you log in to your Timiza account and you can borrow.
2. Timiza Loan attracts an interest charge of 1.083% charged once and a facilitation fee of 5% of the amount borrowed for a term of 30 days.
3. Loan is disbursed to the Customer’s Timiza account (not directly to M-PESA).
4. The Customer will access the funds by withdrawing from Timiza to M-PESA
5. To grow your loan limit or Increase activity on your TIMIZA Account should be done by transacting on other services
offered on Timiza.
For example, Deposit cash, Purchase airtime, Pay your utility bills, Subscribe to Insurance. Open and Increase savings on your Zidisha savings account on Timiza
or Increase usage of M-PESA services.