Need a loan? Get a quick one with Zedvance loan application in Nigeria without paperwork or collateral.
With this guide you can see how to apply without collateral and get up to N5million with low interest rates for a period of up to 18 months.
Zedvance Loan Review
Zedvance is a CBN-license financial service provider founded in Nigeria. They gives out quick loans to salary earners, self employed, SMEs and entrepreneur’s in Nigeria looking to take their business to the forefront of the market, in the most efficient and convenient manner.
How Zedvance Loan Works?
Zedvance loan is a hassle and collateral free loan and works in the following ways:
1. Create A Zedvance account
Before seeking for a loan on zedvance, you have to register by creating an account either through Moneypal app (zedvance loan app) or via it’s website at online.zedvance.com or by chatting with their support on WhatsApp.
2. Apply For A Loan
Once you have created an account, scroll through the loan packages and select the one that fits your needs. Apply for a loan based on your loan limits.
3. Answer A Few Questions
Now it’s time to answer a few questions by telling zedvance your personal details such as, your name, phone number, BVN, bank account number etc.
4. Loan Disbursement
Receive your fund’s within 5 minutes directly to the bank account you submitted when applying for loans.
How To Qualify For Zedvance Loan In Nigeria
To qualify and be eligible for a loan on zedvance, you must:
• Have an active salary account
• You must be in a paid employment
• You must not be less than 22 or above 55 years.
Requirements For Zedvance Loan
• Provide any valid means of identification (National ID, international passport, driver’s license).
• One passport photograph.
• Recent 6 months bank statement of account.
• Employment ID Card.
• Employment letter.
• If you are an outsourced employee or your employment has not been confirmed, you will be required to provide a guarantor who must be a permanent staff of a firm and must have capacity.
Loan Packages Offered By Zedvance Finance
Here are all the types of loans offered by zedvance to it’s user’s:
1. Zedvance Nano
Zedvance nano is a structured digital financing service targeted for small amounts usually lower than the micro-finance loan tickets. It is an instant short term loan designed to take care of urgent/personal needs.
Zedvance nano gives you loans up to N10,000 but can be scale up to N100,000 based on your credit history/risk score for a maximum period of 15 days.
2. Zedvance Payroll
Zedvance payroll is a personal loan granted to salary earners employed by either a private or public organization for a monthly loan repayment. These loans are typically backed by salary payments and provided repayment instruments are used to achieve collections till loan expiry.
Zedvance payroll gives you fund’s up to N5million for a period of 18 months for those in the private sector and also up to N3million for a period of 24 months for those in public sector.
3. Zedvance for business
This loan package is not yet official, but very soon it will be introduce to the public because zedvance aims to provide loans to SMEs and entrepreneur’s looking to finance their business.
How To Apply For Zedvance Loan
To apply for a loan on zedvance, follow these tips:
1. Download and install the Moneypal app by zedvance from Google play store. Or you can apply through Online.zedvance.com. or through chatting with Zee on WhatsApp Here.
2. Fill out a form (name, email, phone number linked to your BVN, BVN, bank account – where your money will be disbursed, date of birth)
3. View your loan limits and set it’s repayment date
Based on your risk assessment score, your interest rate will be shown to you.
4. Recieve your loan within 5 minutes directly to your bank account
Repay on time to increase your loan limits.
More Useful Information:
Zedvance Loan Interest Rate
Zedvance loan interest rate ranges from 2.5% – 30% per month, depending on the loan amount and your risk score.
Zedvance Loan Calculator
Zedvance loan Calculator is just an estimate, the eventual repayment loan amount may differ after risk assessment score.
How To Repay Your Loan On Zedvance
Zedvance make use of direct debit which quickly deducts your loans repayment balance only on it’s due date.
You can also make direct payment via any of these following ways:
Account Name – Account Number – Bank Name
• Zedvance limited – 2534371015 – FCMB
• Zedvance limited – 0154079762 – GTbank
• Zedvance limited – 5100132957 – Heritage bank
• Zedvance limited – 1013850266 – Zenith Bank
• Zedvance limited – 0690292585 – Access bank
• Zedvance limited – 0054733517 – Diamond bank.
Zedvance Loan App Download
Zedvance loan app is available on Google playstore with downloadable size of 30mb
• Click here to take you to Google play store where you will be presented with the zedvance moneypal loan app.
• Hit the install button to successfully download the moneypal app by zedvance limited.
How Loansbid.com Review Zedvance Loan
Overall Score – 4.7
Availability – 4.9
Affordability – 4.5
Customer Experience – 5.0
Please note: All reviews are prepared by loansbid.com, opinion expressed therein are solely based Loansbid.com and have not been reviewed or approved by any advertiser.
The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the rate of the review.
Zedvance Loan Customer Care Service Number
For support, issues or query contact the zedvance customer service care by dialling +2347001001000 or you can still send them a mail at email@example.com
Zedvance Loan Code
Ussd Codes For Loans In Nigeria makes loan application quick and easier without collateral. Dial the Zedvance loan ussd code *561# to get started with Zedvance Loan.
Wrapping Up On Zedvance Loan
If you are applying for a zedvance loan either through the app, online or via chatting with zee on WhatsApp, Please be assure that all your personal details is secured and can never be revealed to any third party.
If you are not yet a salary earner, you can check out some of these loan lending options: kiakia, branch etc.