You decide how you pay back at the point of sale with their lowest rate and new instalment plan feature
• Pay off your purchases at our lowest interest rate from 15.7% APR—Annual Percentage Rate
• Transactions over €250? Pay over 12 months at an even lower interest rate of just 8.6% APR. The instalment plan is only available with limited merchants wherever you see the Mastercard instalment symbol.
• Money Transfers let you move money directly from your credit card to your personal bank account.*
• Add up to 3 additional card holders at no extra cost
• Get up to 56 days interest free if you pay your bill on time and in full each month. This does not apply to purchases using the instalment plan feature.
• An Post Money Credit Cards are accepted globally, wherever you see the Mastercard sign.
• You can enjoy exclusive offers and experiences in Ireland and major cities around the world.
• An Post will set your credit limit when we approve your application. For those times when you need a little extra, just talk to us about applying for an increased limit at no extra cost.
• 3D Secure is a free and automatic online security service which gives you an extra layer of protection when you shop online
• Manage your credit card account online and stay in control of your finances 24/7.
Requirements Needed To Apply For An Post Flex Credit Card
Applying for a Credit Card is a quick and simple process. You will need proof of your:
1. All four corners must be visible e.g Passport / Driver’s Licence
2. You need to show your address is up-to-date and bank statement
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit agreement your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
An Post Loan Interest Rate
An Post will assign you the appropriate rate based on your financial profile and credit history once your application has been reviewed. To find out more about the Loan Value and applicable Interest Rates take a look at our rate table here.
An Post Green Hub Loan
With green hub an post loan, you can Improve your energy efficiency, save on bills and help the environment with a home energy upgrade or an electric car.
An Post Home Loan
Make use of their one stop shop service, in partnership with SSE Airtricity. An Post will manage your home upgrade project, arrange grants and give you Ireland’s lowest green loan rate.
From building contractor and project management, to grants and financing, they will support your project from start to finish.
Get Ireland’s lowest loan rate. You can borrow from €5,000 to €75,000 over 10 years with an APR as low as 4.9%.
An Post Car Loan
With their competitive loan rate* for new electric cars and SEAI grants, An Post will make it affordable for you to drive electric.
Up to €5,000 for new cars and €600 for a charger unit
On purchase, your car dealer will deduct the available grant from the final price.